The IIIF Fall Working Meeting is a series of free online events and working sessions held with the goal of collaboratively advancing the IIIF standards and community. We believe everyone has something to contribute and welcome both newcomers and experienced implementers to join–you are also welcome to join just to listen and learn!
Thanks to the 2020 Fall Working Meeting Program Committee for their help organizing this event:
Stefano Cossu (Software Architect, J. Paul Getty Trust), Andrija Sagic (Head of Digital Development, Library Milutin Bojic), Rachel Senese (Digital Projects Coordinator, Georgia State University Library), and Giada di Trinca (Post-graduate, La Sapienza/University of Rome).
- Sessions will be held using Zoom and require advanced registration via Eventbrite
- Sessions lasting more than 1 hour will include breaks
- All events will be in English unless otherwise indicated
- Recordings will be sent to registrants following the event, and later posted on the IIIF YouTube channel
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Registration will be open until Sunday, November 29 at 10:00pm ET. Registration gives you access to all events during the week. All registrants will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday, November 30 with Zoom information for the event.
Please note that separate registration is required for the Mirador 3 workshop on December 4th (available as an option at the link below).
Full Event Calendar
The times on this calendar should adjust to your current time zone.
Mirador 3 workshop (requires separate registration on Eventbrite)
This working session will give attendees hands-on experience with customizing Mirador 3 and building a plugin. Be sure to come with your ideas for using Mirador 3 and what types of customizations you would like to make.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will have learned:
- Getting started with Mirador 3
- Customizing and theming
- Building a plugin
- When and why to use different approaches to customization
The IIIF community, events, and communications channels are guided by our Code of Conduct.