The 2021 IIIF Annual Conference will take place online from June 22-24 and is free to attend.
The event is intended for a wide range of participants, including digital image repository managers, content curators, software developers, scholars, and administrators at libraries, museums, and cultural heritage institutions, software firms, and other organizations working with digital images and audio/visual materials.
This event will include sessions that have been traditionally held at IIIF events, such as a newcomer welcome session, the Community Groups update, a roadmapping session, and presentations and lightning talks from the community.
In response to the lingering effects of the pandemic, it will also include the opportunity to host and attend regionally-focused online meetings aimed at networking and knowledge sharing with local attendees.
Registration is open until June 15th–sign up today!
- This event is free and open to all attendees
- This event will be held on a platform called Whova. Within 24 hours of registering on Eventbrite, you will receive an email from Whova prompting you to create an account.
- All sessions will be in English unless otherwise noted
- All sessions will be recorded and made available following the conference
- Social media hashtags: #IIIF, #IIIF2021, @iiif_io
Thanks to the 2021 program committee for their help with this event:
- Dan Brennan, Princeton University
- Alison Harvey, Cardiff University
- Dot Porter, University of Pennsylvania
- Julien Raemy, University of Basel
- Andrija Sagic, Library Milutin Bojic
- Rachel Senese, Georgia State University
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.