The 2021 Fall Working Meeting will take place online November 16-18 and is free to attend.
Schedule and purpose
The Fall Working Meeting is held annually to make tangible progress on issues important to the IIIF community, including feedback on specification development and iteration, targeted outreach efforts, and future planning. This year, the meeting will focus on a single theme for each day:
- November 16: How do we keep IIIF current?
- November 17: Demonstrating Value with IIIF
- November 18: How do we reach the right people with IIIF?
Further session details will be released in early October.
- This event is free and open to all attendees
- This event will be held on Zoom and sessions will be recorded. Breakout room discussions will not be recorded. If you are unable to attend at the time of a session, you may watch the recording (to be posted following the session) and add comments to the notes document for the day.
- All sessions will be in English unless otherwise noted
Early registration is open now. You can register on Eventbrite
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.