Program Committee volunteers needed
We are looking for volunteers to join the Program Committee for the upcoming IIIF Fall Working Meeting, taking place on November 16-18, 2021.
The Working Meeting brings community members together to address specific tasks, problems, or ideas related to IIIF. This year, we will be focusing on one theme each day of the event, including:
- Keeping IIIF current
- Demonstrating the value of IIIF
- Reaching the right people with IIIF.
Program Committee responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the IIIF-C staff to review lightning talk submissions
- Work alongside the IIIF-C staff to help session facilitators shape their presentations
- Help promote the event within the IIIF community and beyond
- Assist with logistics during the 3-day event
- Provide post-event feedback
The program committee will meet virtually approximately four times prior to the event, kicking off with a meeting during the week of September 20, and then holding additional meetings in early November with each of the groups of facilitators. Additional conversations will be asynchronous and conducted via email.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 10th to express interest in joining the committee.