The International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) conference offers an excellent opportunity for vendors to promote products and services and interact with participants from all over the world. The 2018 IIIF Conference will take place May 21-25 in Washington, DC, co-hosted by the Library of Congress, the Smithsonian Institution, and the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Silver - $1,000
- Opportunity to distribute literature and ‘swag’ at registration table(s)
- Acknowledgement by name on iiif.io website and included with event information
- Acknowledgement by name on May 22nd outreach event plenary program
- Acknowledgment in May 23rd plenary welcome presentations
Option to present a lightning talk. This may be either on the May 23rd plenary or May 22nd Showcase.Now the program is published it is not possible to accommodate further lightning talks.
- 1 conference registration
Gold - $2,500
- All of the Silver benefits listed above, plus:
- Logo on iiif.io website and event information
- Logo on May 22nd outreach event plenary program
- Informational table and/or poster in common space
- 1 additional conference registration (2 total)
Platinum - $5,000
- All of the Silver and Gold benefits listed above, plus
- Attendee contact details where attendees opt-in to be contacted during registration
- 2 additional conference registration (4 total)
Contact and Logistics
To indicate your interest in sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Payments will be accepted via check or wire transfer to the Council on Library and Information Services (CLIR), administrative home of the IIIF Consortium. Please note that sponsorship will not be confirmed until payment is received.