The 2019 International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Conference will be held in the week of the 24th of June in Göttingen, hosted by the University of Göttingen / Göttingen State and University Library. The Conference is intended for a wide range of participants and interested parties, including digital image repository managers, content curators, software developers, scholars, and administrators at libraries, museums, cultural heritage institutions, software firms, and other organizations working with digital images and audio/visual materials.
All event proceedings will be in English.
- Registration: Available early 2019.
- Dates: 24th to 28th of June 2019.
- Location: Göttingen, Germany
- Cost: To be decided but there will be a cost to cover the conference costs.
- Capacity: 300
- Code of Conduct: The IIIF Code of Conduct applies
- Social Media: Tweets about the event should use #iiif or @iiif_io
Call for Sponsors
To be a sponsor at the 2019 IIIF Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional sponsorship information will be made available.
Outline schedule below, please note this is subject to change.
- Monday 24th of June - Showcase
- Tuesday 25th of June - Workshops
- Wednesday 26th of June - Plenary session including lightning talks
- Thursday 27th and Friday 28th of June - Parallel sessions
Stay tuned to the IIIF-Discuss email list for announcements and updates.