Presentation type: WorkshopAbstract:
This workshop will introduce Mirador 3, its technical underpinnings, and give attendees hands on experience with the project. Mirador 3, is a rewrite and new architecture of the popular comparison and visualization tool, Mirador.
Workshop attendees will have hands on learning with the following:
- Installation of Mirador 3
- Mirador 3 feature tour
- Mirador 3’s APIs and state management
- How to customize and theme Mirador 3
- Build a plugin for Mirador 3
This workshop will give Mirador adopters the basis to build and adopt on top of Mirador 3 and provide feedback to the core team.
- Annotation, including full-text or academic use cases,
- Interoperability in IIIF contexts