Presentation type: WorkshopAbstract:
This workshop will introduce Mirador 3 to end users. The workshop will focus on giving attendees hands on experience with using Mirador 3. Mirador 3, is a rewrite and new architecture of the popular comparison and visualization tool, Mirador.
Workshop attendees will have hands on learning with the following:
- An introduction to Mirador 3
- Mirador 3 user experience goals
- Mirador 3 feature tour
- Mirador Workspaces
- Mirador Companion Windows
- Mirador 2 vs Mirador 3 comparison
Part of this workshop will include a feedback session where attendees will be able to provide feedback to the core team.
- Annotation, including full-text or academic use cases,
- Interoperability in IIIF contexts