The 2020 International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Annual Conference will be held in Boston June 1-4, 2020, and will be hosted jointly by Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
The Conference is intended for a wide range of participants and interested parties, including digital image repository managers, content curators, software developers, scholars, and administrators at libraries, museums, cultural heritage institutions, software firms, and other organizations working with digital images and audio/visual materials.
All event proceedings will be in English.
- Registration: Available early 2020
- Dates: June 1-4, 2020
- Location: Boston, MA
- Cost: To be decided but there will be a cost to cover the conference costs. There will be a discount for staff of IIIF Consortium institutions
- Capacity: Approximately 300
- Code of Conduct: The IIIF Code of Conduct applies
- Social Media: Tweets about the event should use #iiif or @iiif_io
Stay tuned to the IIIF-Discuss email list for announcements and updates.
Call for Sponsors
To be a sponsor at the 2020 IIIF Conference, please contact email@example.com. Additional sponsorship information will be made available when ready.